1. What information we collect from and about you on the Pika3D Site, how the information is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding your information.
3. How we safeguard your information.
Notice to California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (known as the “shine the light” law), California residents have a right to request an information-sharing disclosure from a business to which they have provided personal information and which has disclosed their personal information to a third party in the prior calendar year for that third party’s direct marketing use (i.e., not for use in the business’s own marketing).
Do Not Track (DNT) Disclosure: Some web browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome) incorporate a “Do Not Track” (DNT) or similar feature that can signal to websites that a user does not want to have his/her online activity and behavior tracked. If a website responds to a web browser’s DNT signal, the browser can block that website from collecting certain information about a user. Because the technological standards for DNT signals are not yet uniform, presently responding to DNT signals is optional for websites and many websites do not respond to DNT signals. The Pika3D Site does not currently respond to DNT signals of web browsers. However, should the industry establish uniform technological standards for recognizing and implementing DNT signals, we would be open to following such industry standards.
What Information We Collect
- PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (“PII”): This is information that identifies an individual user personally, such as name, email address, phone number, mailing/shipping address, billing address, and payment account information. We do not collect PII from you unless you voluntarily provide it to us or allow us to receive it from a third-party source. We ask for and collect your PII when you engage in an identification activity on the Pika3D Site, such as creating an account, placing an order, submitting a request or inquiry to us, subscribing to our emailing list, etc. (each, an “Identification Activity”). An Identification Activity also includes linking your account on a third-party social media site (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) with your account on the Pika3D Site (if such linkage is supported by our site). For example, we may support single sign-on that allows you to log into your account on the Pika3D Site using your account on a third-party social media site, and if you use such feature we may automatically receive your information (such as your name and profile photo) from your account on that social media site.Whether or not to disclose PII is completely your choice. However, without providing PII you will not be able to engage in or complete an Identification Activity. You must be at least 18 years of age to engage in an Identification Activity on the Pika3D Site.
What We Do With the Information
The following describes how we use and share our user information (including PII) collected on the Pika3D Site:
- TO PROVIDE, OPERATE, MANAGE, MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE THE PIKA3D SITE: This includes using PII to enable, administer and manage our users’ Identification Activities. For example, when you place an order on the Pika3D Site, we and our e-commerce service provider will use your information to process, fulfill and ship your order.
- TO SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES FOR TARGETED AND INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING PURPOSES: We use the services and tools provided by third parties including Google, AdRoll and Facebook (collectively “Advertising Partners”), to advertise our Pika3D products on third-party websites and mobile apps, and we may share our user information (including PII) with Advertising Partners so that they can target our Pika3D ads to the relevant audiences. For example, Google may show our ads on YouTube to users based on their prior visits to the Pika3D Site. As another example, we may share our user email lists with Advertising Partners for purposes of matching our users with their users and creating targeted audiences for our Pika3D ads. So, if a user who has joined our emailing list is also a user of Facebook, that user may see our ads when visiting Facebook. These Advertising Partners only use email lists we provide to assist with our advertising campaigns, and do not use such lists for targeting ads for any other advertiser.
- TO SHARE WITH OUR PROMOTION PARTNERS: From time to time we may partner with third parties to conduct joint marketing or promotions (such as sweepstakes, contests, giveaways, etc.) (“Joint Promotions”). If you participate in such a Joint Promotion, your information (including PII) will be collected by both Scrib3D LLC and our third-party promotion partner who may use your information to contact you directly to market and promote its own products or services.
- TO SHARE WITH OTHERS AS DIRECTED BY USERS: The Pika3D Site may include social media functionalities that allow you to interact and communicate with other users. If you choose to use such functionalities to share your personal information with other users, your information will be made available to others as directed by you.
- TO SHARE WITH OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS: We use third-party service providers (“Service Providers”) to provide services and support for the operation, maintenance and security of the Pika3D Site, and they may need to access our user information (including PII) in order to perform tasks for us. For example, we use third-party e-commerce service and logistics providers, to fulfill and ship purchase orders received on the Pika3D Site, and we also use Shopify, PayPal, Stripe, and other similar third-party electronic payment processing services, to collect and process credit card/debit card payments from customers in connection with pre-orders. We require that our Service Providers limit their use of our users’ PII solely to providing services to Scrib3D LLC and that they safeguard our user information and not make unauthorized use or disclosure of the information.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
- WEB BEACONS: The Pika3D Site may also use “web beacons” (also known as “clear GIFs,” “pixel tags,” etc.) – which are small bits of code embedded in web pages or in emails – to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited a web page, and to understand usage patterns. We may also include web beacons in emails to help us recognize activities such as when an email was opened, how many times an email was forwarded, which links in the email were clicked on, etc. Web beacons cannot be declined when delivered via a regular web page. However, web beacons can be refused when delivered via email. If you do not wish to receive web beacons via email, you will need to disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select Text only) emails via your email software.
- FACEBOOK TRACKING PIXEL: We use Facebook’s remarketing tools for targeted advertising on Facebook. To do this, we use Facebook-provided tracking pixel on the Pika3D Site so that Facebook can show our ads to users based on their prior visits to our site.Facebook offers different ways for users to opt out of receiving targeted ads on Facebook based on their prior visits to other websites, including: (i) opting out in the Facebook ad settings; (ii) using the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) opt-out tool located at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/; and (iii) using the opt-out tool associated with an ad you see on Facebook (click on the “X” icon in the top-right corner of the ad, select “Why I am seeing this” and on the pop-up window you have the option to block all further ads from a particular advertiser). For more information on how to manage and control ads you see on Facebook, please visit https://www.facebook.com/about/ads/.
Information Access; Data Retention
- INFORMATION ACCESS: If you have provided PII to us on the Pika3D Site and you wish to view or update your information in our database, please email us at email@example.com.
- ACCOUNT CANCELLATION: You may request to cancel your account on the Pika3D Site by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, provided that there is no pending transaction, claim or dispute between you and us.
- DATA RETENTION: You may request to delete your PII from our database by emailing us at email@example.com. However, you acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right to retain your PII for as long as we deem reasonably necessary to comply with law or legal process (including a court order or subpoena), to cooperate with law enforcement (including investigation of an alleged or suspected crime, fraud or other illegal activity), to complete a transaction you have made with us, to resolve a claim or dispute between you and us, and/or to enforce an applicable agreement between you and us. Because of its non-personally-identifiable nature, AAI may be retained indefinitely.
- CHOICE REGARDING MARKETING EMAILS FROM US: You have the choice to stop receiving further marketing emails from us. To exercise such choice, please email your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may also use the “unsubscribe” link provided in a marketing email you previously received from us.
https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin.For information on how to opt out of receiving targeted ads served by AdRoll, please visit:
www.adroll.com (using the “Adjust Ad Preferences” link located at the bottom of the home page)
http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ (for users located in Europe)For information on how to opt out of receiving targeted ads on Facebook, please visit:
- CHOICE REGARDING MOBILE MESSAGING: From time to time we may offer mobile messaging programs to our customers. If you participate in one of such programs, you may cancel and terminate your participation in such program at any time by replying STOP to a mobile message you have received, or by texting STOP to the short code used for the messaging program from which you wish to opt out (if you have enrolled in multiple messaging programs on the same short code and wish to opt out from all those programs, text STOP ALL to the short code).
We use commercially reasonable measures to safeguard the security of the Pika3D Site and our customers’ information, including limiting access to our customers’ information to only those of our employees, agents, contractors and service providers who need to access such information in order to perform tasks for us, and we require that they not make any unauthorized use or disclosure of the information.
Also, in an effort to provide our customers with a secure shopping environment, we have taken the following steps:
- We have contracted with Shopify, a third-party e-commerce service provider, to host, maintain and support our e-commerce operations for online purchases made on the Pika3D Site, including order checkout, order processing, and payment processing. For more information about Shopify and what it does with your information, please visit:
- From time to time, we allow customers to submit pre-orders on the Pika3D Site in connection with an upcoming new product launch, and we use Shopify (details provided above) or Stripe, a third-party electronic payment processing service provider, to collect and process credit card/debit card payments from customers in connection with pre-orders. For more information about Stripe and what it does with your information, please visit:
- For security reasons, the Pika3D Site does not store, process, or transmit customers’ credit card or debit card information.Despite these efforts, no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and, therefore, we and our service providers cannot guarantee the absolute security of our customers’ PII. We will endeavor to notify our customers if and to the extent required by law, in the event we become aware of a breach or suspected breach of the security of the Pika3D Site that affects our customers’ PII. However, you understand and acknowledge that we are not liable for any breach of security resulting from causes or events that are beyond our control, including, without limitation, the conduct or negligence of a third-party service provider, a customer’s own conduct or negligence, corruption of storage media, defects in third-party data security products or services, power failures, natural phenomena, riots, acts of vandalism, hacking, sabotage, or terrorism. By providing your email address to us, you acknowledge and agree that we may notify you via email regarding an actual or suspected security breach.
The Pika3D Site is a general audience website and is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a user from whom we have collected personal information is a child under the age of 13, we will make every effort to promptly delete that user’s information from our database. We urge parents and guardians to participate in and supervise the online activities of their children.
For privacy related questions or requests, please contact us at email@example.com.
Lets talk about our Shipping Policy
The majority of our orders ship via UPS or USPS, with some exceptions. When you checkout, you will choose the delivery speed that works best for you.
We offer Next Day, 2-Day, 3-Day, and Ground shipping.
Orders with a cumulative value of $10 or above qualify for free shipping. Free shipping applies to all areas in North America, with the exception of Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
International shipping is calculated based on a number of factors, including the desired shipping speed, the number of items you are purchasing, the weight of the items, and the destination country. International shipping will be calculated in the cart at checkout.
Our warehouses are located in California and Massachusetts, and we ship Monday - Friday. Orders typically ship from our warehouse within 24-48 hours after the order is placed.
As soon as your order has shipped, we will send you an email with tracking information. If you have not received a shipping confirmation email within 72 business hours of placing your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on the size of your order, your order may arrive in multiple boxes. The tracking number you received in your shipping confirmation email is a master tracking number. When you track your order using the master tracking number, you can view the tracking numbers of all boxes included in your shipment.
Canceling items or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference may affect your order’s eligibility for Free Shipping.
While we work with reliable carriers, there are sometimes glitches or errors on the carrier's end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as "delivered" that did not show up.