Rules of the Road Pika3D Materials Usage
We are excited that you love what we have created, and more importantly, that you wish to use our brand materials. We ask that when you use any of our Brand Materials (trademarks, images, videos, or other copyright or trade dress), please follow the rules below.
- Spell and capitalize the trademark exactly as you see it on our website.
- When using Pika3D’s logos, only use Pika3D-approved artwork.
- When writing “Pika3D”, distinguish the trademark from the surrounding text – capitalize or italicize the entire mark, place the mark in quotes, use a different type style or font for the mark.
- Use the generic term for the product following the trademark, for example: Pika3D 3D Pen, Pika3D plastics, Pika3D web store. i.e. “this is a Pika3D 3D pen”, not “this is a Pika3D”.
- Use the trademark only as an adjective, never as a noun or verb, and never in the plural or possessive form.
- Maintain a minimum spacing of 25 pixels between each side of the logo and other graphic or textual elements on your web page or printed materials.
Pika3D “Do Not’s”:
- Don’t remove, distort or alter any element of our Brand Materials. That includes modifying our trademarks through shortening, hyphenation, combination or abbreviation.
- Unless specifically authorized to do so by Pika3D in writing, don’t display Pika3D Brand Material in any manner that implies a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by Pika3D, or that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest editorial content has been authored by or represents the views or opinions of Pika3D or Pika3D personnel.
- Don’t display Pika3D Brand Materials in a manner that is in Pika3D’s sole opinion misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable to Pika3D (this is in no way meant to discourage criticism, opinion, or commentary). This includes the display of Pika3D Brand Materials in a way that promotes non-Pika3D products, for example using an image of a creation made with the Pika3D next to an image of a non-Pika3D product.
- Don’t display Pika3D Brand Materials on a site that violates any law or regulation.
- Don’t incorporate Pika3D Brand Materials into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names.
- Don’t copy or imitate Pika3D’s trade dress, including the look and feel of Pika3D web design properties or Pika3D brand packaging, distinctive color combinations, typography, graphic designs, product icons, or imagery associated with Pika3D.
- Don’t adopt marks, logos, slogans, or designs that are confusingly similar-to those of Pika3D.
- Don’t use or register Pika3D trademarks as or within social media account names, profiles, or monikers.
- Don’t register Pika3D trademarks as second or third level domain names.
- Don’t use Pika3D trademarks in a way that suggests a common, descriptive, or generic meaning.
- Don’t use the registration symbol (®) in-connection with marks in countries where our marks have not been registered. Trademark rights vary from country to country.
If you have general questions about trademarks and/or you’ve found a website that uses Pika3D Brand Materials inappropriately, we’d love to hear from you! Please email us at info@Pika3D.com and we will get to you as soon as we can.
Lets talk about our Shipping Policy
The majority of our orders ship via UPS or USPS, with some exceptions. When you checkout, you will choose the delivery speed that works best for you.
We offer Next Day, 2-Day, 3-Day, and Ground shipping.
Orders with a cumulative value of $10 or above qualify for free shipping. Free shipping applies to all areas in North America, with the exception of Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
International shipping is calculated based on a number of factors, including the desired shipping speed, the number of items you are purchasing, the weight of the items, and the destination country. International shipping will be calculated in the cart at checkout.
Our warehouses are located in California and Massachusetts, and we ship Monday - Friday. Orders typically ship from our warehouse within 24-48 hours after the order is placed.
As soon as your order has shipped, we will send you an email with tracking information. If you have not received a shipping confirmation email within 72 business hours of placing your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on the size of your order, your order may arrive in multiple boxes. The tracking number you received in your shipping confirmation email is a master tracking number. When you track your order using the master tracking number, you can view the tracking numbers of all boxes included in your shipment.
Canceling items or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference may affect your order’s eligibility for Free Shipping.
While we work with reliable carriers, there are sometimes glitches or errors on the carrier's end. We recommend using your tracking information to check with your postal carrier for packages marked as "delivered" that did not show up.